A few too many late nights...

July 15, 2013

Rimmel Wake me up concealer - £5.49 (here)

Hello Strangers! I've been the worst at posting recently. As you all probably know by now I'm working full time, which I'm loving, but it's so tiring. As well as working full time, I've started going out far too much during the week, so I'm having late nights and then up early in the morning. I need to still look fresh (aka not hungover lol) at work, so I needed a new under eye highlighting concealer. I've heard so many good reviews about this rimmel wake me up one and I certainly was not disappointed.

I picked up the lightest shade, 010 ivory as I'm really pale and it's a great match. It gives great coverage and can be layered without going cakey. It contains almost a very light shimmer to it at a very close look, so from far away it illuminates the under eye area, which is definitely what I need when I have no sleep and there's dark bags under my eyes. I apply this in the morning and after a full day at work it still stays in place. For the price you really can't beat it. 

I'm tempted to give the foundation that goes along with it a go as you all know I'm stuck in a Max Factor rutt (see here) and want to give something new a go. I'm sorry for staying away for so long and promise some new posts soon. 

Have you ever tried it and are you enjoying lots of Summer nights out?

Ellen x

40 comments:

  1. wow, great post!
    would you like to follow eachother via Bloglovin and GFC? just let me know :)
    xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool concelear
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen many reviews saying how good this concealer is :) I also like the fit me, and collection 2000 version of this type concealer :) xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the collection one, I tried the fit me foundation and wasn't a fan, so it's put me off the concealer, maybe I need to give it a go! xx

      Delete
  4. I always look for concealers with a matte finish but lately I have been trying to illuminate the area under my eye. I think I will try this out.

    Amina || Blog ||Oh Just One More||

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't worries you not alone, I hope you can find a time to relax. I love your concealer.. Thanks for stopping by my blog sweetie!

    have a great Monday! ( new look just posted, welcome again when you got time:)

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post. i am trying the wake me up foundation now. can not get the concealer here in the netherlands.
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this concealer! It really does 'wake you up'! You should definitely try the foundation it's really nice :) xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  8. So want to try this concealer will defintly try it next I go to boots.
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1 please check out my blog if you like follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great product, thank you information...

    xxxx

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I havent trued it but love to give it a shot, have been looking for a good under eye consealer
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back...i know exactly how you feel in terms of working full time.

    At least you have the energy to go out. I get exhausted that there is no more energy left so i just collapse.

    i haven't tried this but it's definitely worth a try.

    http://naajronaslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweety, hope work is going well. So coincidental, i was just shopping for a concealer today, I didn't see this one on the Rimmel stand, we probably will only get it in a few months, I will check it out when I see it on shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer and foundation, they give really good coverage and I agree - really illuminate under the eyes!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely need to give the foundation a go x

      Delete
  14. very nice!!:)

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can never use drugstore concealers as I never find the right shade!

    Just started my blog (under a week ago) would love if you checked it out!

    www.nabeelahblogsxx.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've often wondered about picking up this concealer for under eyes but was worried about the shimmer! Might have to pick it up now! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear, Thanks for sharing your fashion opinion with me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Being a mum, undereye concealer is a must! I will check this one out xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good rewiev ;) I very like cosmetics Rimmel ;)



    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you on my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i really enjoy using this product. love it!

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  21. love Rimmel, but also use mineral cosmetics..

    84amina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've heard that the foundation to this is meant to be pretty good too (I have not tried it yet though!)

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your messages, it still amazes me people actually take the time to read my ramblings! They're always read and appreciated so thank you :) xxx

Powered by Blogger.