Stylight

June 05, 2013
To visit Stylight, click here! (As you can see I have it bookmarked lol) 

I know, I've been keeping a low profile recently, I've just been so busy working and doing this and that, but I have some regular posts coming up again!

A while ago now, I had an email from a very nice lady at Stylight telling me to check out their website and telling me she thought I'd like it! And boy, was she right! I hear so much about pinterest and tumblr and other websites like that, but I've never really taken a massive interest. Stylight is quite similar to pinterest, but it's very different as well. You can create a trend/mood board of your own of a particular style/outfit and how to recreate it! To make things easier, you don't even need to create a proper profile, you can sign in with facebook.

You also get the opportunity to buy your favourite pieces, which are linked straight to the website and can browse a lot of different pieces from different brands all in the one place. It's for men as well as women, which I really like as so many style websites are exclusive to women. You can browse trending boards for the day to see what styles everyone is loving. You can "heart", basically like certain boards and products which is handy and lets you search different fashion bits, search music, it really does encompass so much! 

I have been using this website a lot recently and it's given me so much style inspiration and I'm going to continue using it! Please check it out and no, I'm not being paid to say this (lol), I just think you all would be really interested in it and get some inspiration. 
Have you ever heard of Stylight and link me to your profiles, if you have it! :) 

Ellen x

67 comments:

  1. If it's anything like Pinterest then I'm interested! ;)

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like polyvore so i'm interested! i'll check it out now

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh -- I just looked at the website. DANGIT! Not another one!
    Haha I thought it was bad that I browsed bloglovin, tumblr, and Pinterest.

    Now I'll have to add this to my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha too many good websites about!! :) x

      Delete
  4. sounds really interesting! i'll definitely check it out!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this great recommendation hun, will have to check it out. Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing - will check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing <3
    dear what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veronica, I'll check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  8. Sounds cool, I'll check it out!

    a-little-awkward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will check it for sure :)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I appreciate your visit dear, its always interesting to hear your views...Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to spent time on stylight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds really interesting! :)

    Alysia x
    http://retr0cede.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't know about this before...off to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Going to have to have a peep x
    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This site is like a never ending story. I'm kinda glued to this site, your fault Ellen :(

      Sorry my ipad is playing up and somehow my comment got deleted xx

      naajronaslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    2. Oops my bad Naaj lol! :) xx

      Delete
  16. I am always down for an excuse to shop! Great site! Thank you for your lovely comment and for stopping by again :]

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. that website looks interesting, ill absolutely check it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll have to check out this website, personally I love Pinterest and Tumblr, hehee, but I think this one is awesome too!
    Love your blog! I'm now following you can't and wait to read future post <3
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get more into Tumblr! Aww thanks so much Sierra, that's really lovely :) xoxo

      Delete
  19. Hi there how are you? Stylight stylight bright, I had starlight in my head from Madonna in my head reading this headline blogger post. I will go and check it out.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Anna, that's songs in my head now lol x

      Delete
  20. I've never heard of this before but I love Pinterest so it sounds great!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have never heard of this website before but it sounds amazing just checking it out now :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. will definitely check it out, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks, I'll check it out now! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'll check out your blog now! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice post, I really love your blog! Would you like to follow each other with bloglovin'?
    X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, I'll check out your blog now! x

      Delete
  26. I've never heard of this but I really love that this is specifically for fashion :) I hope you will find some more time soon, I really miss your blogs

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Lovlee, thanks for your wonderful words over at mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aww thanks so much, I'll check your blog out now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'll check out your blog now x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great site!!

    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your messages, it still amazes me people actually take the time to read my ramblings! They're always read and appreciated so thank you :) xxx

Powered by Blogger.