Christmas Goodies...

December 29, 2013

Lots of lovely presents!

My beauty presents

Make up: Lancome hypnose mascara set, Illamasqua nail duo in red, Illamasaqua skin base foundation, Urban decay Naked palette, Urban decay smoked palette, Mac Russian red lipstick

Body: Lush Star set, The Body Shop christmas set, Lancome La vie est belle perfume set, YSL manifesto perfume set.

Skincare: Clinque 3 step skin care kit.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS! As usual, this is a fairly late post (I wouldn't be me if it was early lol). I was very lucky this year and was spoilt rotten by all my family, friends and my lovely boyfriend. I'm really lucky for all I received. I thought I'd let you see my beauty presents a bit more in depth. There's far too much here for me to review, so I thought I'd let you all decide which ones you'd like a review on the most.

I hope you enjoyed Christmas and spent it with all your loved ones. The New Year is round the corner and I wish you all health and happiness.

Love, Ellen x

46 comments:

  1. Very good Ellen :)

    Happy New Year!

    xx Monica
    http://makeupandlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, hope you had an awesome one. Ready to take on 2014???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naaj, hope you did too! Just about lol, what about you? x

      Delete
    2. It's going well so far, fingers cross xx

      Delete
  3. WOW! Lovely presents! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts :)

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do a review on Russian Red i can't decide if to buy it or not.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see you posting again ellen I've missed your posts :) xxx

    Cole

    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeekk! Looks like you got some lovely stuff ellen :-)

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your presents, I'm super jealous of the Urban Decay palette, I need to try one of the Urban Decay palettes! Happy New Year!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab Stephaine! Have a great year :) xxxx

      Delete
  10. Aw, so cute!! That Naked palette is your new best friend, take it from me! Haha xo

    Enter my Dior giveaway now on Lace and Lipstick Stains


    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice*
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings <3
    pequenaflordemaracuja.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, I'll have a look now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. those are some awesome xmas presents! congrats!

    www.hypethelook.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You are such a lucky girl!
    Happy New Year!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Hypnose mascara is uh-mazing! What a wonderful Christmas loot. :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow you've got loads of good products! Btw happy new year love! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. you've got a lot of cool gift dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh looks like a lovely bunch of presents ;) Hope you had a fab Christmas and New Year!

    Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. You got such lovely goodies, hope you had a great Christmas :) xx


    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. wolverine hillie abo toilet kortman frankly Gerta ribart gobi
    Empire hockey games

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay im glad you back, how have you been my dear? xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow jealous of all your presents!

    xx Cissy
    idreamofbunnies.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your messages, it still amazes me people actually take the time to read my ramblings! They're always read and appreciated so thank you :) xxx

Powered by Blogger.