Balance Me Radiance Face Oil

April 29, 2013

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil - £30* click here



Hello all! I feel like it's been ages since I last posted properly! I've been given good hours at work and recently joined an agency that stock high end beauty counters to earn a bit of extra money; therefore I haven't had a minute to myself, but I'm trying not to complain as I need the money. (I'm saving for a car). 

I thought today, I'd do a review of this gem I received maybe about a month ago (?). I was a bit skeptical about trying oils as even though my skin is dry to normal, I didn't want to add any unnecessary oil. However, I did want to give it a try and when Balance Me got into contact offering a bottle to try, I couldn't say no. Believe, me I'm glad I didn't as this is a little gem. 

I really like the Balance Me promise (seen above). To summarize, it's nasty free, which really gives me piece of mind. The pipette applicator is perfect! I'm a fan of the packaging in general; it looks clean and simple and being transparent you can see how much product you've used. I simply, pop two/three drops and rub my hands together. I then gently massage it all over my face, paying extra attention to any particular dry areas. It sinks into the skin really quickly and doesn't leave any kind of film or residue. To me, it's very strong selling with overtones of Jasmine and maybe cinnamon undertones? I'm not quite sure, it does have quite an oriental smell. I've given this a fair trial now, using it every day and I've really noticed a change in my skin, it hasn't improved any specific area, but overall it's made my face look healthier. It's made my skin soft and has helped red areas as well and I'm really pleased. 

Next, I'm thinking about picking up the Radiance Face Mask or the Pure Skin Wash as I'm really impressed with this product and the overall ethos of balance me. If you have dry to normal skin like myself, I definitely think this is a great product, especially to prep your skin for summer. 

Have any of you tried face oils and Balance Me products; what do you think?

Ellen x

Oh, also hang in there to all people doing exams, it will be over soon!

And if you could give me a vote in the Company Blog awards, in Best Fashion Blog - Newcomer, I'd really appreciate it, just click here. :) 


56 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds impressive! Great review honey!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting, maybe I'll try it =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this sounds lovely! I'm getting older yet still have breakout-prone skin, so it's nice to hear about something that's both nourishing and light-weight. Thanks for the review! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that sounds like a great product...especially since it has such a wonderful scent. It's good to hear it actually has made a difference and made your skin healthier. Definitely a plus for the beginning of Spring!

    Yay for getting a second job. That actually seems like a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree, I'm obsessed with Spring at the minute lol! Yeah, I'm loving it :) x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. They're fast becoming mine Talisa, I haven't but I'll need to check it out :) x

      Delete
  6. never tried a face oil - i must give it a go

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds really nice! Thanks for the review :-)

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  8. have nevery heard of it, but sounds awesome :) thanks for the review

    xx
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this great review, from your thoughts, it sounds like an excellent oil and I will definitely take your recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous review! I think these sound like great products, definitely will be looking into them now :)

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i recently used una brenan oil-wow i loved it!!! her range is amazing
    i rarely use oils-but they are fab aren't they? ... great review,u always make me wanna go buy something

    dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to check it out, aww Dawn I make me want to make too much lol, thank you :) xx

      Delete
  12. This sounds so good, I'm wary of using oils too for the same reason as you but I'm totally intrigued by this now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like body oils but if I use oil on my face I get imperfections :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww not good :( at least you know to stay away! xx

      Delete
  14. This looks so gorgeous! I love face oils, so I may have to try this one out xxGemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never really tried enough face oils, this sounds so lovely though and I've heard a lot of good things about the brand

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to try more from the brand! xx

      Delete
  16. Balance Me is such a great brand! I love using face oils with pipettes - I find it so fun!

    http://lipglossandlace.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/go-get-em-smoothie.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Balance Me and I love face oils but not tried this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds interesting. I might look into trying it
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog- it's taken me a long time to get my face like this but it's far from prefect.
    This product looks amazing- I have quite combination skin I wonder how it will work on mine. I need to try and find this :) mostly as the smell you described sounds prefect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) I have dry to normal, so we have very different skin types, give it a go! x

      Delete
  20. I've never tried the Balance Me face products, but like you were initially I would be nervous to use oils on my face although I do use very rich creams already. You look like you have great skin from the photo you posted in your previous post!

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou, it can be blemish prone at times, which can be a pain! Thanks Colleen :) xx

      Delete
  21. This looks really good! :)
    Kelouise xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've tried rosehip oil and another one that is a mixture, and I like how they make my skin feel really soft.

    Bree :)
    Colour Shimmer Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your messages, it still amazes me people actually take the time to read my ramblings! They're always read and appreciated so thank you :) xxx

Powered by Blogger.