Look who it is...?

October 27, 2013
My instagram here 

Hello, remember me? Yeah, I thought not! These last few months, I've completely dropped off the blogging radar. I even missed my blog's first anniversary (which I'm not happy about :( ). I was working full time and just had no time at all for blogging and now I'm studying and working, I still have no time. But I missed blogging far too much, so I've decided to make a better effort.

I've already written and prepared some posts to get up this week to gt me back into the swing of things. I've been spending far too much money at the minute on clothes and make up so I'm tempted to do a haul or two. I have a face of the day coming up and hopefully my outfit of the day (eeeek, that I've been promising for ages lol) If there's anything you want to read/see either drop me an e-mail or just leave a comment :)

Oh also, I've joined the 21st century and started instagramming, if you want to follow me, check out my instagram here! 

I've missed you all; what have you been up too?

Ellen x

31 comments:

  1. We're definitely happy to have you back! I definitely know how you feel since I have 2 jobs and study full time as well as my blog. I compromise and just post once a week usually so there is less pressure to have to do everything at once :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Debra :) Awww sounds so stressful, that's a great idea! xx

      Delete
  2. I totally get what you mean not having time. I'm studying and working and it's so tricky!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your so pretty just gorgeous love your make-up :D I noticed you haven'y blogged in forever been checking up hehe ;D I love your new IG too! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much Jenny, you're lovely! xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Ellen, you look so beautiful in this photo, you should please do a few makeup tutorials for us :)
    Happy belated Blog Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I just got instagram this week too mines... llandmakeup! Definitely hauls, love a good haul lol! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh helloooo there!! Good to see you back missy :) I have time issues too so you're not alone, sometimes blogging is next to impossible!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Holly tell me about it lol not enough hours in the day xx

      Delete
  7. you look gorgeous as always and im glad ur back xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Great Lip Color!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    <3

    http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. **You have really beautiful eyes, I'm so jealous! (had to repost because of a spelling mistake, oops!)
    Love your blog, I'm a new follower :)

    Nashbagxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey you are back. I think we are playing hide and seek :)

    Good to have you. I totally understand how you must be feeling. To work full time and it is extremely difficult. Hope you are doing well

    Naaj Ronas Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just come back into the blogging world as well. It is so hard to keep on top of everything in life. Welcome Back :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so beautiful.
    I'm glad you're back to blogging again!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so beautiful as a rose!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/2013/11/my-beauty-care.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. The red lipstick looks gorgeous on you!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Follow me and I'll follow back :]
    http://zblackrose.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so beautiful! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice make-up.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your messages, it still amazes me people actually take the time to read my ramblings! They're always read and appreciated so thank you :) xxx

Powered by Blogger.